Remote IT Tech Support
Need an IT person to help you fix something or get it to work? Let us help you identify the true source of a problem and fix it quickly. No matter where you are, there is virtual help a quick click and call away!
Get to know and trust us - we are not a bank of random IT support techs. Ad Hoc/On Demand and monthly plans available.
Diagnose and Fix Issues related to:
- Applications that are "broken"
- ... my computer is [fill in the blank] and I can't [fill in the blank]
- User Support - Internet issues, password resets, Remote Desktop Access, Windows updates, email config
- Server Support - Server restarts, updates, SQL Server, backups, Active Directory/Azure
- File cleanup
- Search results not working
- Not being able to connect to a printer or print
- MS Office
- Protected view issues
- Plugins that won't stay loaded
- Registry entry fixes
- .... hmmm, this list is endless
- Malware, phishing, and ransomware prevention, scanning, cleanup
- And much more
How Does Remote Support Work?
Remote technical support is provided by "Screen Sharing". For one-time support, we will send you a link with a code (you will be prompted to download a file and run it).
For ongoing support, permanent access to a PC or Server (until you revoke it) can be helpful when work needs to be done during off hours and for more frequent assistance.
If you are using Remote Desktop, we provide support to terminal server users by shadowing their sessions.
Tech Solutions that Power Growth
Naper Solutions, Inc. is a web development agency with a mission to drive businesses forward through the use of advanced programming, technical expertise, and digital presence optimization.
Our solutions include application and software development, database management, technical consulting, marketing & analytics, and web design.